segunda-feira, maio 31, 2010


This is a photo where I was confirmand my cousin ( his name's Vanglês [o.0]) . This photo was take in November 29th, 2009 in São Cristóvão church my aunt took the photo. On my side there's a man who couldn't stop talk and laugh ( the one with beard) , all the time he was laughing. You can see two grandmothers getting ready for the mass ( the right side of the photo).And the left side ,you can see clearing me. This photo is in my orkut, where many people of school laugh of my face .

Um comentário:

  1. CORREÇÃO...

    This is a photo where I was (CONFIRMING) my cousin ( his name's Vanglês [o.0]) . This photo was (TOOK) in November 29th, 2009 in São Cristóvão church my aunt took the photo. On my side there's a man who couldn't stop (TO) talk and laugh ( the one with beard) , all the time he was laughing. You can see two grandmothers getting ready for the mass ( the right side of the photo).And the left side ,you can see clearing(?) me. This photo is in my orkut, where many people of school laugh of my face .

    HAAHHA
    SO DID I!
    ;)

    ResponderExcluir